Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
2. Coordinate and control the order cycle and related storage and movement of raw material and goods within the factory.
3. Manages a team of Logistics personnel charged with the task of order preparation and fulfillment. This team is responsible for all order preparation.
4. Ensure the Store personnel are well-trained and supervised for their job in the logistics area. Assist in employee training, development and engagement.
5. Analyze data and monitor stock levels and plan improvements in delivery performance. Resource planning to maximize efficiency and ensure operational success.
6. Adherence to health and safety policy and procedures.
7. Managing the daily work plan.
8. Adherence to stock management systems.
9. Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 8 years of working experience in manufacturing field is required for this position.
• Preferably Section Leader specialized in Logistics or equivalent.
• Can write and speak in English fluently
• Please submit CV in English