What We Can Offer
1. To ensure that appropriate, adequate and effective measures for staff security, asset protection and safe programming are planned and implemented within the country context and where World Vision Vietnam operates (particularly in complex humanitarian environment) in accordance with the WV Security Policy & Standards.
2. Lead in the optimization of organizational security and the mitigation of operational risks for ministry effectiveness by establishing security systems and mechanisms for institutionalizing an organizational culture and practice of safety and security.
3. To develop & facilitate the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process in WVV and provide oversight to the ERM Committee towards managing strategic risks at an acceptable level.
CORPORATE SECURITY (70%)
- STRATEGY AND PLANNING
• Ensure Core Security Requirements (CSR) are implemented and regularly advise senior management of any gaps or ongoing issues with respect to CSR compliance.
• Regularly review and update security plans and documents of WV Vietnam
- SECURITY OPERATIONS
• Conduct Context Risk Ratings & Security Risk Assessments (SRA) as required/directed.
• Act as a point of contact for all safety and security related incidents, providing immediate support and coordination during and post incident.
• Provide technical advice and support to the National Director/Senior Management on critical incident/situation or crisis management & business continuity issues and their likely impact on WVV operations
• Provide support and/or carry out incident case management; security investigations and after action reviews/lessons learned exercises as required
• Where relevant, support civil-military-police relations and profile management and ensure the use of HISS-CAM to inform decision-making for balancing humanitarian principles and operational practicalities
- EXTERNAL LIAISON
• Represent WV Vietnam at national/local level security related meetings and ensure information is disseminated to relevant staff.
• Build ongoing networks for sharing security information and coordination with authorities, partners and others.
- CAPACITY BUILDING AND TECHNICAL TRAINING
• Coordinate with the Regional Security Director in the assessment, development and implementation of the national office capacity building plan for security management based on local security risk assessments.
• Seek to develop a security culture by undertaking awareness initiatives in alignment with World Vision security policies and standards and monitor staff compliance.
- REPORTING AND DOCUMENTATION
• Provide monthly security reports to the Regional Security Director and National Director.
• Ensure that Core Security Requirements documentation is fully completed at the Shepherd System and updated regularly
• Ensure that all security incidents are reported in accordance with WV Security Policy Integrated Incident Management system.
ENTERPRISE RISK MANAGEMENT (30%)
• Coordinate and facilitate Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process including preparation and updating of Risk Register at the Riskonnect SystemProvide oversight to the ERM Committee business activities and the capacity building of its members & others as required
• Act as source of expertise and guidance on ERM.
• Closely collaborate with Internal Auditor to have key risk treatments.
• Coordinate with Regional Risk Prime to ensure the compliance of the National Office as necessary.
Knowledge & Skills
- Good command in English and Vietnamese
- Good spoken and written English skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have good facilitation and training skills.
- Have practical knowledge of tools, mechanisms and procedures for personal and organizational security, practical use of communications equipment
- Have good knowledge and skills on ERM.
- Willingness to do multi-task, able to work effectively under pressure taking of independence of action when required.
- At least 3 years’ professional experience on Security or Risk Management.
- Working experience in international agencies.
- Travel to the project locations in remote areas is required
- One staff unit, under minimum supervision