What We Can Offer
* Fortify, protect, prevent the embedded systems against penetration by hackers ;
* Responsible for cyber security ruleset test and Issue tracking & follow-up;
* Comply with the processes and methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Knowledge of the network stack in the kernel level according to the OSI 7 Layers;
- Experience of developing automated scripts diagnosing the network vulnerabilities;
- Knowledge in information security principles and practices (network security, cryptography, etc.) and apply those for the purpose of data protection;
- Knowledge of solution integration and application development;
- Understanding and experience of protocols dedicated to the car environment (DoIP, SOME/IP, Car Play, Android Auto);
- Understanding and experience of ECUs communicating with not only in-vehicle network but also external network (physical and logical connections);
- Knowledge in developing tools (Jira, Git, Gerrit, Yocto, Linux);
- Fluent business English writing and speaking skills to have cyber security technical conference call sessions with other teams
- 3 years+ of experience in cyber security field.
- Skill of performance troubleshooting and optimization;
- Knowledge in networking load balancing and monitoring tools;
- Knowledge with any programing or scripting language is preferred;
- Win experience in hacking competitions or experience of bug bounties;
- Ability to develop programs quickly the state-of-the-art technologies and principles of papers;
- CISSP, CISA, ISO27001, CISM or related cyber security certification is a plus.