Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
As a Security Feature Test Engineer of LG VS DCV in Da Nang office, your roles & responsibilities will be as below:
• Investigate security features from the requirements to design and perform the security test cases;
• Create negative security test cases to perform on automotive products
• Responsible for cyber security test case validation and issue tracking & follow-up;
• Research on automotive secure domains
• Comply with LGE engineering processes and methodologies.
*** What you will get:
• Attractive and competitive salary package (negotiable upon the interview);
• RELOCATION PACKAGE UP-TO 20,000,000 VND for candidates willing to relocate to DN from HN / HCMC / Hue / Quy Nhon;
• 13th month salary + incentive bonus ( total remuneration package: UP TO 16-MONTH SALARY);
• Support for lunch & transportation;
• 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
• Annual salary review;
• 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
• PVI health & accident insurance;
• Support fee to get TOEIC & Technical certifications;
• On-site & training opportunities in Korea, US, UK, France, etc.;
• Staff trip, sporty clubs;
• Monthly budget for team building activities, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of software testing technique (black box, grey box and white box testing)
• Good research and problem solving skills
• Ability to handle ambiguity and make decisions and recommendations with limited data
• 1+ years of experience in automotive software development or security development (firewall, TLS, secure boot, key management system, cryptography...).
• Any Security field related certificates such as OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional)
• Knowledge and a strong mindset of/interest in information security principles and practices (network security, cryptography, etc.) and apply those for the purpose of data protection;
• Fluent English reading and writing to involve in security technical discussion with development team, HQ, Automotive OEMs …;
• Knowledge in software development methodology (V-Model, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum).