What We Can Offer
- Build the periodical plan to support sellers and guide sellers to operate well on Thuocsi
- Synchronize with internal teams (Training, Sales, Category, Operation teams) to segment sellers’ level, build the corresponding policies, training programs, improvement plans to encourage sellers to operate excellent on Thuocsi.
- Collaborate with the logistic partners on project initiatives, product enhancement, and daily monitoring. Ensure the best performance for both forward and reverse logistics
- Manage projects, build programs, roll out the new tools/ features to ensure the highest level of seller experience
- Build a creative and supportive working environment and manage staff performance to maintain a consistently delivered result
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Language: Strong communication skills (oral and written) in both Vietnamese and English.
- Computer usage ability: Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- 3-5 years of related work experience. Online e-commerce experience is a plus
- Experienced in team management and engagement.
- Creative and customer-focus mindset.
- Be result-oriented, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experienced in dealing with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to manage, prioritize and deliver on multiple projects in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
What we offer
- Performance & salary review twice per year
- Yearly performance bonus
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law
- A fast-paced environment and a fast-track to career advancement
- Well-being activities (sports clubs, free snacks & drinks, other festivities)