What We Can Offer
Your portfolio demonstrates quality and polish and indicates a determination to push boundaries and create badass game art. You should have a good sense of game UI art in priority and solid illustration skills!
You will work together with an international creative team to create RPG, Casual and Action games to:
- Create and produce appealing interfaces and game assets
- Create unique, and engaging visuals that support, and reinforce gameplay/User Experience
- Apply, and maintain a consistent art style throughout the entire projects
- Constantly improve the overall creativity, inspire passion to the other team members
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Free English/Vietnamese classes with native teachers
- Pet-friendly working space
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Free in-house gym and game room for everyone: We love board games, billiards, PS5, ping pong, football tables, and VR games!
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards
- Negotiable salary depending on level and experience
- Great hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration skills
- Ability to create a variety of game assets and icons from concept sketching to final renderings/polish
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flow, particularly in games!
- Good English oral/written communication skills are a plus
- Concept art skills is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and within a team
- Great attitude and work ethic
WE PREFER CANDIDATES WHO HAVE:
- Experience in the mobile game industry.
- Experience in creating visual designs that support gameplay oriented goals
- Skill in one or more related disciplines like 2D animation, 3D modeling (Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush), visual effects, or technical art.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS:
- Portfolio (e.g. website, pdf, blog or online album), your portfolio should contain examples of mobile game art and UI.