What We Can Offer
Background on Amazon Global Selling: Amazon’s mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Among the customers we’re focused on are small businesses and entrepreneurs. Amazon helps businesses and entrepreneurs reach hundreds of millions of customers around the world, giving the smallest of businesses the opportunity to compete next to the biggest household brands in our store. Amazon has websites in 18 countries and supports 27 languages. More than half of all items sold on Amazon come from the millions of small and medium-sized businesses that have chosen to grow their business on Amazon.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
· Identify and onboard new Sellers and assist Sellers to drive sales generated from selling on Amazon to meet individual and team target.
· Identify, qualify, and manage a pipeline of prospective Sellers.
· Engage with prospective Sellers to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set. Cultivate their interest to sell on Amazon.
· Assist Sellers during onboarding process. Manage timeline and action plan to ensure Sellers start Selling on time according to plan.
· Use these metrics to guide your work and increase Seller’s productivity.
·Understand and utilize Salesforce CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and status of prospective Sellers as well as respond to business forecasts as communicated by the Global Selling business.
· Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities. Drive feature adoption among Sellers to meet operational metrics.
· BA/BS degree preferred
· 7+ years of successful sales or account management experience, preferably in the eCommerce, online services or retail industries
· Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
· Result-oriented. Strong commitment and ownership towards goals or target assigned
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
· Highly analytical with data driven mindset. Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Fluent in Vietnamese
· Master degree is a plus.
· Experienced in working with international/cross-cultural team.
· Experienced in working with Small Medium Businesses segment OR large national brands
· Acquainted with online business. Having global e-commerce or marketplace experience is a plus.
· Experienced using analytical, marketing, productivity tools and online collaboration tools.