Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
REPORTS TO: Manager or Assistant Manager
PREPARED BY: HR department
PREPARED DATE: May 2016
* JOB PURPOSE:
The Senior Accountant assists the Manager and/or Assistant Manager in daily deliverables to provide excellent service to clients. They provide financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data; preparing reports, submitting the reports to the client and are able to coach junior staff in the department.
* KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains relationship with clients and internal/external stakeholders;
• Performs daily work with high complexity, including closing full set of books, SFC compliance documents, capital account, annual financial statements, profits tax returns with tax computations, trade and shipping services, and other tailor made management reports/ financial analysis;
• Performs financial fluctuation analysis for key clients;
• Query management with internal and external- 3rd party stakeholders;
• Assist Manager in preparing proposal for clients;
• Supervises Accountants and Junior Accountants, and reviews draft deliverables;
• Assists Manager/AM to implement internal control procedures and train junior staff.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3 - 4 years’ experience in CPA firms or multinational companies;
• Sound knowledge of international accounting and banking practices;
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
• Pursuing or qualified in Local professional examinations.