What We Can Offer
2. Check monthly payroll for approval of CEO and General Director;
3. Control operational and capital expenditures making sure those expenditures are within approved budgets (as applicable) and do analysis for any variance.
4. Prepare monthly Personal Income Tax, Withholding Tax and other Statutory Financial reports and CIT and ensure all the required tax reports are submitted on time;
5. Ensure proper and accurate accounts reconciliation on a monthly basis;
6. Review summarize and analyse collection report;
7. Prepare annual budgets, Quarterly forecasts and Monthly Management Reports;
8. Supervise posting of all transactions related to fixed assets in the subsidiary ledger with record maintained by every department/unit.
9. Check and verify Payment vouchers for approval of General Director/CEO;
10. Analyse income and expenditure, Monthly financial statements consolidation and Management report;
11. Approve all recordings in the subsidiary ledgers for operational accounts;
12. Check all postings in the general ledger and prepare the Trial Balance;
13. Consolidate the Vietnamese Accounts including P&L and Balance Sheets;
14. Prepare, coordinate and complete all audit requirements, be responsible for external auditors;
15. Manage, plan and control Cash Flows, including placements of excess funds into better interest-yielding term deposits;
16. Review tuition fee and revenue allocation per individual student.
17. Liaise with auditor and local authorities for tax audit and any kind of audit.
18. General set up on ERP system
19. Perform other duties given by Chief Accountant.
- At least 3 years at the same position in a large organization
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Good knowledge of ERP system
- Able to work with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with Vietnamese Law and Regulations
- Good command of English