Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Evaluation of current accounting practices, processes and policies.
- Reorganize accounting to improve operations. Provides mentorship to team members and provides periodic performance reviews.
- Daily monitoring and control.
- Supervise and control the reporting process at the end of the month
- To provide timely, complete and accurate information.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements (P / L, B / S, C / F).
- Cash management.
Forecast: Work with the finance team members and the sales manager to consolidate and forecast / report monthly forecast (BRM). Monthly variance report (Performance evaluation).
Year-end and periodic internal audit
- Monitoring information and process.
- Prepare reports and schedules to assist external auditors in filing tax records and annual financial statements.
- Perform periodic audits of business units, assets and liabilities.
- Maintaining compliance with the company's regulations, laws and accounting standards ensures the continuous and efficient operation of company
- To ensure compliance with transfer pricing policy.
- Control costs & investment.
- Identify, propose and implement measures to improve the efficiency of costs used.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Have good quantitative and analytical skills, along with the ability to apply those skills to business processes or problem areas.
- More than 7 years of experience, of which at least 2 years working in tax accounting.
- Proficient in Excel, office skills.
- Understand Vietnamese accounting law.
- Honest, oriented and hard working.
- Good English, equivalent to 750 TOEIC or more.
- Competitive salary (up to 35,000,000 VND)
- Yearly bonus of at least 1 month of salary.
- Working in a dynamic & creative environment and clear promotion roadmap.
- Full of compulsory insurance according to Labor Law.
- Premium healthcare insurance: Generali
- Bonus for holidays, Tet, team building and company trip (at least once a year)