Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Review and verify PO; Invoice and check supporting documents (invoice, supplier contract…);
- Record invoices into Accounting systems;
- Audit expense and process expense reports;
- Reconcile Accounts payable transactions;
- Maintain vendors listing.
Take responsibility for managing and processing bank payments.
- Prepare and post payment orders to the internet banking portal;
- Prepare bank control books;
- Liaison with banks as needs arise.
Monitor and record accounting transactions in the general ledgers;
- Prepare and upload accounting journals for allocating prepaid expenses, recording accruals to Accounting systems;
- Prepare monthly detailed listings for certain general ledger accounts and monitor and ensure that transactions are recorded and cleared on a timely basis.
Perform monthly reconciliation for general ledgers accounts;
- Perform monthly inter-company transactions and balances.
- Ensure inter-company transactions are invoiced on a timely basis.
Involve in periodic and ad-hoc financial reporting work;
- Take responsibility for preparation of monthly financial management reports as assigned.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial reports as requested by lines of services.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 2-3 years relevant working experience in Accounting
Good computer skills in using Microsoft Office Applications (specially in using Excel)
Having good analytical skills and multi-tasking skills
Enjoy team work, self motivated, and willing to learn
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Good command of English