Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Reports to: Chief Accountant
Scope of Position: To assist the Chief accountant as required to achieve a high level of data accuracy and high standards of internal contols in comapny
1. Account Receivable
• Perform monthly AR aging analisys to collect money from customers in timely manner;
• Reconcile accounts receivable transactions;
2. Bank/cash payment
• Weekly update Banks accounts's balance in TIP;
• Assist Chief Accountant to prepare monthly cashflow planning and implementation;
• Review invoices and supporting documents to ensure its validity before releasing payment;
• Follow up, follow through to ensure payment to be released to vendors is accurate and in timely manner;
• Ensure recording bank/cash transactions accurately and in timely manner;
• Reconcile Bank & Cash accounts transactions;
• Disburses petty cash by recording entry; verifying documentation.
3. Withholding tax
• During the payment process, to identify services subject to WHT;
• Perform calculation of WHT and submit to manager for review and approval;
́• Follow up to ensure tax payment to be released within specific deadlines given by law;
• To assist Chief accountant to deal with taxes auditors.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Education: University Degree (or equivalent) in Accounting/Finance
At least 5 years in finance related job , of which 3 years at least in FDI manufacturing field and in position of General accountant
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Power Point
• Expert in use of SAP FI/CO modules
• Proficient in Lean Basic
• Proficient in English (listening, speaking, writing)
• Good knowlegement about local laws and regulation
• Analytical skills: able to analyse data and information from different areas of the business and come up with a summarized conclusion and argument.
• Time Management: able to prioritize tasks and allocate time appropriately.
• Presentation Skills: able to deliver public speaches to top management with confidence and clarity
• Team work skills: able work in a team and in harmony with all team members but at the same time confident of own skills and opinions.