Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Intrepid Group (www.intrepid.asia), an Ascential company (https://www.ascential.com/) is a leading regional Digital and Ecommerce Services Provider in South East Asia. We offer end-to-end omni-channel ecommerce management, a wide range of Digital Marketing Services and advanced Insights & Analytics, all powered by state of the art inhouse Technology to our client base of leading international brands across 10 marketplaces and multiple social platforms in all 6 SEA countries. Brands love our regional presence, our excellent pro-active ecommerce service which is enabled by our strong team, and our advanced marketing and tech capabilities.
We are part of Ascential, a global leader in information, analytics and eCommerce optimization. Together with Ascential, Intrepid is growing rapidly, with many exciting opportunities to work with leading brands and ecommerce platforms across multiple categories. By joining us, you’ll get to experience what it takes to drive a successful ecommerce business end to end.
Reporting to the Country Finance Head you will be responsible for:
• Reconcile monthly sale reports with brand partners for promotion & margin claim back and coordinating with other departments to resolve the gap;
• Issue VAT invoices to Brand & follow up AR collection status;
• Reconcile VAT invoices to end-users with Revenue report on weekly/monthly basis;
• Reconcile cash received from Platform with sale/expenses transactions incurred on weekly basis to define the AR/AP balance & booking into accounting system;
• Reconciling receivables/payables with Brands/suppliers by agreeing to invoices/reconciliation reports;
• In charge of Datamart Singapore monthly financial reports (a tech company with minor volume of transactions in the Group);
• Record accounting transactions related to the above into Netsuite accounting software;
• Coordinate with other departments for Forecast/Budget and other Ad-hoc reports;
• Coordinate with Regional Finance for country-assigned requests;
• Working with Tax authorities, Auditors on financial-accounting related matters;
• Developing policies and regulations on the management of financial and accounting activities at the Company;
• Other duties assigned by the Country Finance Head.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 3-5 years Finance & accounting experience, with existing experience in retail and inventory management accounting
• Strong communication skills (and fluent English)
• Detail-oriented and high sense of responsibility
• Existing working experience with Regional & monthly reporting on accrual basis is a plus
• Experience in retail or FMCG or ecommerce or marketing agency business is a plus
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, plan personal workload and delegate effectively
• Beyond hard skills, team player, collaborative, fun, passionate, entrepreneurial and eager to work in a young and fast-growing environment
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
What we offer:
• Excellent and competitive salary package.
• 5-days working week (Monday-Friday) – working hours are between 9 am to 6 pm with flexible hours working from home policy of 12 days per year.
• Professional and open working environment – culturally integrating the best of Western and Vietnamese cultures to take the best of each and ensure we build an energetic, commercial, and fun working atmosphere.
• Annual leave for all Vietnamese holidays recognized by Vietnamese labor law and standardized 15 days personal annual leave.