Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Billing: coordinate with Business Administration team to issue invoice/debit note and collect from suppliers for revenue from TTA and Buying income
• Account reconciliation: ensure frequent review and reconciliation of all movements and balances, and timely resolve/clear related long-pending receivable balances
• Reporting: responsible for periodic VAS and Group reports and statistic reports related to revenue from TTA and Buying income; receivables aging report
• Process simplification: proactively recommend changes for simplification with automation and/or process improvement
• Handle suppliers’ enquiries where necessary.
• Other tasks assigned by line manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Degree major in Finance and Accounting
• 3-5 year experience in Accounting or Finance.
• Knowledge of Oracle, SAP and other similar ERP system is an advantage.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; knowledge of other data processing tools is a plus
• Experience in multinational retail/ consumer goods will be an advantage
• Be detail-oriented and careful
• Possess strong communication, problem solving skills and analytical skills
• Be able to work independently towards tight deadlines
• Be able to communicate in English in both writing and speaking.