Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Provide accurate and timely financial statement and management report if required.
• Provide analysis of financial transactions. Perform reliable, rigorous and conclusion.
• Prepare and/or review monthly/quarterly/annual tax returns (VAT, PIT, CIT, FCT…) and other tax correspondences for the tax authority.
• Reconcile bank and cash.
• Prepare and/or review monthly payroll spreadsheets including calculations of Personnel Income Tax (PIT), Social Insurance (SI) Health Insurance (HI) and Unemployment Insurance (UI).
• Identify significant issues/risks for the clients from daily tasks. Propose solution or timely raise the issues to higher level (manager).
• Work with independent auditors during audit process.
• Work with third parties: tax, social insurance, trade union authorities, suppliers (if required and authorized by the client).
• Maintain daily communication with clients. Answer questions and/or advise clients for basic tax and accounting compliance and effectiveness.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Good analytical skill, self-driven and persuasive
• Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential)
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Planning and organizing
• High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive
• Proficient in English or French
• Ability to work under pressure
• More than 2 years’ experience in Finance and Accounting management at foreign outsourcing services companies
• Over 3 years’ experience in Accounting & Consulting jobs