Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Join the 40,400 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 91 countries.
We are currently looking for Senior Accountant in Outsourcing Services for Ho Chi Minh city office. The job descriptions and requirements are detailed below:
1. Accounting & Finance:
• Able to handle independently all required tasks of an accountant;
• Manage all accounting entries, verify bank account reconciliations, manage the cash flow and ad hoc tasks, if required;
• Ensure compliance between VAS and Group policy;
• Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly closing activities, including but not limited to prepare tax reports, financial statements, management reports, reconciliation accounts, productivity analysis of GM, PEX, Operating Cost and EBITDA;
• Prepare financial planning including budget and rolling forecast;
• Liaise with internal, external auditors and local authorities for audit and tax related matters;
• Identify continuous process improvement;
• Check and approval payment;
• Discuss with the manager in charge for any significant identified issues identified.
2. Administrative/ Human Resource:
• Administrative office support activities, including leasing contracts, purchase office supplies, monitor office equipment maintenance, office cleanliness, orderliness and safety;
• Liaise with legal consultant for licensing matters;
• Produce payroll;
• Prepare and monitor employment contract;
• Register social insurance, tax code, dependents and relevant regulatory for all employees;
• Manage and monitor the registration for increasing or reducing of staff with Labor Department;
• Prepare quarterly and annual PIT return;
• Any other relevant task from time to time.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• University graduates in finance, accounting and auditing;
• Ready to work as a secondment at the client’s premises;
• Good analytical skill, self-driven and persuasive;
• Good communication skill;
• Sound computer literacy (MS Excel, Word and Power Point essential);
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Planning and organizing;
• High teamwork spirit, responsible and decisive;
• Proficient in English;
• Ability to work under pressure
• Over 3 years’ experience in accounting and finance.
• Work experience at foreign outsourcing services companies is an advantage.
*** What's On Offer
• Competitive salary
• Regular client contact
• Excellent training program
• Genuine work / life balance
• Possibility of working on different business lines
If you are interested in this job, please send your C.V. and cover letter to
Mazars Vietnam Ltd.,
10th - 11th level, Viet Dragon Building, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
MAZARS VIETNAM ACCREDITATION:
Mazars Vietnam is one of few firms in Vietnam recognised by the three biggest accounting professional bodies: ICAEW, ACCA and CPA Australia
Mazars Vietnam has been Top 100 attractive employers in Vietnam for executive years.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram!