What We Can Offer
- Responsible for booking account payables to company suppliers.
- Regular monitor AP statement & expense reconciliation
- To check and verify the payment request to suppliers
- To participate monthly Group reports (TB, interrelated transaction)
- To prepare VAT/WHT/CIT declaration
- To check taxable revenue and deductible expense for more accurate CIT.
- To reconcile the tax expense/ deferred tax in accounting books
- To contact tax consultant for arising issues
- In charge of annual TPD preparation
- To support inventory booking and reconciliation, run product costing
- Performs other reasonably related duties as assigned by Accounting Manager/Deputy CFO/BOM.
2. Key Performance Indicators:
- Following KPI setting for each period and evaluated twice per year (first half ended 30 June & second half ended 31 Dec)
- Accounting Expertise, minimum BA degree,
- Experience in tax field
- Excellent in MS office
- Management skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent communication in English