Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Accountant Receivable and Credit Control
- Be responsible for AR settlement execution for customers to ensure timely, accure record of AR movement and correct accounting recognition for Trade transactions.
- Drive effectiveness of AR Trade management with Customers and liquidation process (Interco, direct sales and local sales).
- Timely and accurate record of AR collection and do Bank reconciliation as policy required (monthly/quarterly/yearly).
- Execute AR settlement as per authorization & process lead time, accurately recognize of AR adjustment, provision/ write-off for bad debt.
- AR Aging monitoring & properly follow-up.
- Monitor T/T advance movement; L/C; Bank guarantee and other hedging methods.
- Initiate improvement in working process, implement best practice tools to accelerate transaction processing and reporting.
- Customer master data monitoring, and credit limit control related.
- Instruct users, monitor the process of sales return/refund if required.
- Reporting, Finance health-check, audit requirement and ad-hoc projects assigned.
- AR yearly plan.
- Corporate card/ Employee expense settlement (weekly). Experience in Concur system is a plus.
- Cashflow: daily & monthly report & forecast.
- Daily bank reconciliation report.
- Internal fund transfer, time deposit placing.
- Corporate credit card monitoring (issue/terminate if required, cashpoint reward check & reimburse quarterly).
- Banking posting: bank charge, clearing bank, financial interest income/expense.
- Treasury master data management on system and bank: open/close bank account, Update Banking documentation (KYC, Board resolution, FX dealing authorization, Ebanking).
- Bank guarantee and L/C related.
- Backup or rotate job with Treasury teammates (if required).
- Other tasks might be assigned by Part leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years experience in similar position.
- Strong system knowledge and fluent usage of ERP system.
- Having experience in Consumer Goods, Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing is preferable.
- Good Excel and other Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong technical understanding and knowledge including accounting standard, treasury, tax, policy and procedures.
- Ability to work under time pressure, work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead the agenda, initiate and implement best practice processes to improve effectiveness in daily operation.
- Good English in communication and business writing.