Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Responsible for preparing all monthly financial reports
- Responsible for overseeing effective and efficient accounts receivable and accounts payable processing
- Responsible for assisting with the end of year financial reporting
- Prepare monthly financial reports to provide relevant and timely information to the management Team and Board of Directors
- Prepare end of month accrual journals and prepayment journals
- Manage the Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable functions
- Prepare the bank reconciliation for review by Group CFO
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Prepare BAS/IAS
- Assist with end of financial year processes
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial reports
- Assist the auditors during audit process
- Assist the Technical Services Director by compiling data to complete the Annual budgeting process
- Prepare rolling financial forecasts
- Analyse the client profitability reports
- Prepare a weekly 13-week cash flow forecast and provide daily cash flow updates to management
Policy and Procedures
- Monitor all internal processes to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to
- Support head office finance team in payroll related functions including workers compensation, payroll tax, superannuation and completion of related balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in Inventory management including quarterly stock takes and reconciliations
- Undertake other duties as required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Possess a high level of analytical skills.
- Strong experience in MS Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with good communication skills.
- Good team player and can-do attitude.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to ensure deadlines are adhered to.
- Be mature and approachable.
- Be logical, structured and disciplined.
- Good Communication Skills
- Focused and committed to achieving deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Team Player
- Shows Initiative
- A track record that demonstrates an ability and willingness to challenge current practices, then identify and implement process and system improvements.
- Experience in accounting, i.e. general ledger knowledge and in particular accounts work.
- At least 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- Intermediate computer skills
- Experience with Accounting Systems