What We Can Offer
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts
- Perform full review of financial statements
- In charge of all ad-hoc requests
- Delegate work as needed to staffs
- Manage bookkeeping process, provide suggestion to improve it
- Manage and provide training for at least 3 staffs
- Support other staffs and other seniors when needed
- Detail of responsibilities & benefit will be discussed during interviews.
- Accounting experience (2+ years)
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Quickbooks / Xero software experience is a big plus
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience in international firms preferred but not required
- Strong technical and analytical competence with high attention to detail
- A can-do attitude and a proactive and adaptable approach to tasks
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Careful and detail oriented, high sense of responsibility.
- Ambitious, proactive
- Team player and fast-learner
- Can work well under high pressure.
• Paid leave: 19 days (including 12 annual leaves and 7 sick leaves) and work from home opportunities• 13th month salary• Annual team building trip • Annual salary increase based on KPI• Participate fully in social and medical insurance benefits after 2 months of probation
• Free parking• Laptop Provided after probation
• U.S. working environment
• Personal and professional growth and career advancement
Location: District 7, HCMC
Send your CV to our email with position in subject.
Our company sponsors all our members ALL EXPENSE PAID trips for the following events:
- Ultra Marathons
- Anything relevant upon request
LOCAL & INTERNATIONAL
Join US today