Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Report to: Accounting Coordinator, WWF-Viet Nam
Location: Hanoi, Viet Nam
Date: November 2022
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF
II. Major Functions:
Responsible for the closing of the General Ledger , the month, quarter and year-end close in line with WWF procedures and timeline including reconciliation of control accounts and all other required checks in OL under guidance and supervision of Accounting Coordinator.
Support the preparation of Budget/Forecast and Financial reporting package of Vietnam.
Lead the process of record and reconcile inter-co and netting with all country offices.
Ensuring bank payment are appropriately made.
III. Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting & Oracle Light system
• Perform assigned tasks in Oracle (AP Super User, CE super user, GL user Inter-co user)
• Responsible for timely closing of the General Ledger of month and quarter-end entries in OL (i.e. revaluation of foreign currency balances, allocation of indirect costs, clear suspense accounts..etc)
• Responsible for monthly bank reconciliations for all assigned bank accounts
• Responsible for the month, quarter and year-end close in line with WWF procedures and timeline including reconciliation of control accounts and all other required checks in OL
• Responsible for processing of Trial balance reconciliation accordance to WWF policies.
• Responsible for reconciliation of inter-co accounts and netting with all country offices
• Ensure AP and GL vouchers and reconcile hard copies with OL records are filled as appropriate
• Responsible to monitor Oracle Light matrix
• Prepare the Bank Audit Report on quarterly basis
• Review, realease and follow up to ensure all bank payment are timely made
Budget management & Reporting
• Support Accounting Coordinator to prepare Financial report for Department and Functional Leaders and responding to related inquiries from Viet Nam staff.
• Responsible for providing input for Consol-pack: Incoming Grant and quarterly FER adjustment for Incoming contract
• Responsible for providing input of Project, Grant, Staff and Office information in Budget/Forecast of Viet Nam.
• Be prime contact for maintain & Update specimen signatures for both Vietnam and GM Hub
• Provide support for internal and external audits when required
• Provide back-up for Accounting member which not conflicting with WWF required segregation of duties.
• Other duties as requested by Line Managers
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Required Qualifications and Experience
• A Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
• Qualified Accounting Professional (CPA, ACCA) would be an advantage
• A minimum of three years’ experience in finance, administration, procurement in a multi-cultural environment.
Required Skills and Competencies
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to work in an organisation with a wide range of staff from difference cultures and functions;
• Excellent team player, diplomatic, and an aptitude for solving problems in a logical, constructive way;
• The position demands flexibility, initiative, attention to detail, strong organisational skills;
• Excellent proficiency in English.
• Excellent computer skills: ERP accounting software, spreadsheets, graphs, word processing, MS Excel, Macro. Knowledge of Oracle Financials would be a strong advantage;
• Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity;
• Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly
• Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
V. Working Relationships:
• Internal - All staff within WWF-Viet Nam, GM Hub, Finance staff at WWF International and Country Offices.
• External - Auditors and field offices in Viet Nam.
This job description covers the main tasks and conveys the spirit of the sort of tasks that are anticipated proactively from staff. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary according to organizational needs.