Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
A Senior Accounting Staff has important role of ensuring the daily activities in accounting matters such as bookkeeping, payment, payroll, inventory and regular reports.
a. Accounting works:
- Working with daily booking, post the daily entries in the accounting system/software
- Manage the incoming invoices & necessary documents as requirement of law. Manage to issue the invoice from the invoice software.
- Review all the accounting document, advice to the employee about the requested document in perspective of accounting & Tax.
- Make the payment orders as the schedule; manage the payment schedules; work with Bank about any issue of payment.
- Control to collect the debt from customers.
b. Payroll works:
- Handle the month attendance & prepare the payroll.
- Process the registration of any issue of the legal insurance of the employee.
- Check, register the PIT code to the employee and manage the status of PIT amount by month, quarter, annual for necessary report.
c. Other works:
- Coordinate with accounting/tax/legal consultant to ensure the activities of accounting (inventory; regular reports to authorities, audit, etc.).
- Other ad-hoc tasks be assigned by Chief Financial Officer, HR Admin Manager.
- Report directly to Chief Financial Officer (in head office), HR Admin Manager (Vietnam factory).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- From 3-5 experience year in general accounting and payroll; familiar with manufacturing site is a plus.
- Good communicate in English, can work well in English.
- Have experience to work in ERP system such as Navision, Business Central is a plus.
- Proper behavior, supporting mindset, cooperation with other people to meet the best result or target of company, hard-work, smart-work.
- Can do attitude, proactive to find the best solution to any issue.
- Result oriented, Quality oriented.
Salary & Benefits
- Negotiate salary based on the experiences; with 13-month bonus.
- 6 days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Salary review once a year.
- Annual Leave is 12 days/year (using after probation period); the probation period is 60 days.
- Legal insurance when signing a labor contract.
- Other benefits and employee entertainment activities under company’s policies.
With this role, your interview process will be executed as follow steps:
- Round 1: Interview with HR
- Round 2: Interview with Chief Financial Officer
Please note that we can separate or combine 2 rounds of interview based on our need and interviewed role.
For further information, please contact us via Vietnamworks