Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Responsible for Finance, Accounting and Administrative duties
• To ensure company compliance with Vietnam financial laws and company reporting regulations.
• To manage all accounting, finance, tax activities of the company.
• To assist and involve in administration tasks and duties in company.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Control and review book-keeping process.
2. In charge of all preparation of budget and forecast, carry out budget variance analysis.
3. Ensure compliance with tax laws including preparations of tax returns.
4. Ensure stock control and valuation within the company, stock reconciliations, stock takes, stock gains/losses monitoring.
5. Provide the accurate and timely preparation and submission of all accounting reports and financial statements, tax reports.
6. Ensure that timely procedures and controls are implemented for the accounting department and as guidelines for staff within the department.
7. Ensure all accounting records and financial statements comply with the standards set by the company and in compliance with the regular accounting system.
8. Assist and involve in administration tasks and duties in company.
9. Other duties as assigned by management board.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
2. Good knowledge of administrative and accounting regulation and procedures of Vietnam government and foreign organisation.
3. Highly organised, ability to work to strict deadlines.
4. Ability to prioritise and organise work tasks.
5. Flexible and able to embrace change positively.
6. High sense of confidentiality.
Qualifications, experience requirements:
• At least 8 years ‘experience in financial and accounting work, budgeting, planning, and reporting
• Manufacturing experience is strongly favorable.
• Excellent English skills in both verbal and written communication.
• Familiar with ERP, SAP systems