What We Can Offer
• Preparing purchase requisition and purchase orders for vendor payments, ordering, record keeping, inventory control
• Manage travel for team members, process staff expense and travel claims
• Coordinate and schedule internal and external events and meetings for the team
• Liaise with outsourced registered agents, and forward documents to the head office
• Assist the team in preparing reports or marketing collateral and perform market research work
• Responsible for management of leases which includes preparing and checking lease documents, checking and activation of contracts, preparing and maintaining tenancy schedule.
• Responsible for lease documentation, audit checks on leases and tenants, arrears management, tenant and other related lease management functions.
• Enter information and data into the system and maintain the database, as well as monitor the status of lease documents.
• Execute the arrears management process in collecting payments from tenants of a portfolio of properties, prepare arrears report on a regular interval
• In charge of tracking security deposit, monitor submission of gross sales turnover reports and audited sales reports by tenants and adjustment of audited sales
• Possess excellent communication skills to communicate with the stakeholders in Vietnam and Singapore Headquarters.
• Excellent organizational skills, be solution-oriented and maintain calm under pressure.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Experience in SAP will be an added advantage.
You will be working closely with the regional offices and will be responsible for providing administrative support in our office.