Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Analyst - Research & Consulting Services. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
- Provide research support and assistance to the team. Performs certain regular tasks around the collection and analysis of core data, as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the team’s production and delivery of research material.
- Provide reports and deliverables for clients, with a focus on providing accurate and easy to understand results
- Manages and participates in production of quarterly forecasts and written analysis of economic conditions for their assigned sector
- Lead a variety of complex analyses used in the development of deliverables focused on real estate strategies in support of CBRE's clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze market trends and incorporate findings into presentations, reports and white papers.
- Responds to ad hoc internal and external client requests for data, graphs, commentary, etc.
- Assists in preparing financial and other analysis for a range of deliverables, including market plans, scenario options, process improvements, management practices, business unit communications.
- Gathering research on industry best practice, benchmarks, and other issues of concern to the client. Conduct development recommendations.
- Assists in the development and completion of strategic real estate plans by working with cross functional internal real estate teams to develop innovative real estate strategies to meet business unit real estate requirements. Strategies could include initiatives that reduce the cost and maximize the value of the client's existing real estate portfolio.
- Conducts, synthesizes, and presents research on industry best practice, benchmarks, and other issues of concern to the client and prepares preliminary recommendations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Expertise in corporate finance preferred with 2+ years of related experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.