What We Can Offer
In order to meet the demand of our growing practices, we’re looking for qualified candidates to join our Advisory team in Ho Chi Minh City office.
A career in Advisory provides a chance for you to specialize in a particular industry segment, or technical specialty whilst developing broad and practical business experience and skills. In particular:
You will be joining our team and participate in the followings
• Financial Due Diligence (financial review and analysis): conduct financial due diligence review to support M&A transactions, either buyer due diligence or vendor due diligence to identify and report on financial and operational performance risks/issues that impact the transactions, including purchase price consideration, deal structuring or deal termination.
• Business Valuation and Financial Modelling: Conduct comprehensive financial projection; perform desktop valuation using various valuation methods including DCF, market comparison. Valuation of special assets: options and intangibles
• Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory Services: Support in preparation of Teasers, Information Memorandum (IM), financial projections and Management Presentation; Support in buyer/investor and investment target identification and approach
• University degree (or equivalent) in Economic, Business, Finance field.
• Having 3-4 years of experience in related areas, such as transaction advisory, financial audit, corporate accounting etc.
• Strong level of English proficiency
• Strong working knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Excel
• Smart, energetic and eager to learn
• Holding (or pursuing) one or more international qualification (e.g. ACCA, CA, CPA, CFA, MBA) will be an advantage.
• Initiative: Demonstrate a thirst to understand how your role fits in and to seek opportunities to contribute beyond own role;
• Adaptability: Show agility and easily adjusts to changing work situations; and
• Ownership: Responsive and responsible. Take responsibility for own actions and commitment for deadlines