Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The job holder interprets data sets using Techcombank’s enterprise suite of analytics tools to report meaningful insights for the business.
- The job holder will support BI, Data và Analytics division in delivering insights to business to better understand implications of what information means, identifying trends, anticipating future behaviors, performing pattern matches, discovering the golden path that clients take that leads to a future decision and helps the firm to predict the outcome of future events.
- The job holder will support other roles working on the whole life cycle of data from capturing, transforming, analyzing, managing and presenting to business.
- BI Analyst is a generalist role with inclination for data driven analysis and interpretation, this role can later grow to data governance, data engineer, business intelligence senior analyst, data scientist role.
A. Analysis và Reporting
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using script languages.
- Perform analysis of structured and unstructured datasets to develop metrics, reports and visualizations of trends and patterns.
- Use data visualization programs, tools and techniques to generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance to provide meanings to data produce.
- Create and maintain decision models / business rules for ongoing and ad hoc review and analysis of data.
- Understand data requirements from within and outside of the Data và Analytics Division and analyze needs of the business while assisting senior Data và Analytics Division members to develop the required technical requirements.
- Communicate and align with stakeholders on purpose and impact of analytical solutions on business.
B. Data Preparation and Management
- Collect data from different sources to enable the analysis.
- Explore data - availability, quality, completeness and identify action to take for data management.
- Manage data - maintenance of metadata, assure the process, rules are managed effectively.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelors degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in data-related roles
- English proficiency requirements are pursuant to Techcombanks policy
- Experience in data management, ETL and analysis functions
- Experience with data analysis and BI tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Spark
- Basic knowledge on Python, SQL, Scala or Java
- Understands Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies
- Experience working in Agile teams to support digital transformation projects