Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Organization: Financial Service Company
* Main roles, responsibilities & objectives:
• Report to Managing Director and assist other team members
• Lead and manage works of other analysts
• Perform analytical review and calculation on project/company’s financial activities such as budget,
• Translate corresponding documents from English to Vietnamese and vice versa
• Development of various types of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
• Perform various valuation methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF.
• Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
• Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the fund raising, including investment memoranda, management presentations and pitch books.
• Develop relationships with various service providers such as legal firms, accounting firms, consultants etc.
• Perform due diligence, research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
• Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news especially pertaining to SoE privatisations
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Strong knowledge of financial principles and theory
• Strong knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices
• Strong knowledge of the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data
• Have 1-3 year experience in financial service industry
- Core skills
• Excellent analytical skill and problem solving skills
• Strong financial modelling skills
• Excellent communication skills to convey financial concepts and theory
• Excel in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Words, and Outlook)
• Strong English & Vietnamese proficiency
- Professional qualities
• Detail oriented
• Sense of responsibility
- Other important personal traits if required
• Dress professionally
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work long hours
• Ability to work under pressure
* Preferred consideration:
• CFA candidate level 2 or above
• MBA or Master of Finance
• Study abroad
• Experiences working at international companies
• Social Securities, healthcare, unemployment insurance and vacation days in accordance with the law
• Other perks and benefits to be discussed