Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
With a growing Asian presence, BYG Group has successfully undertaken and completed major projects within Malaysia, China, India, Vietnam and Myanmar while making inroads into other Asian regional sites. BYG Group provides Architectural, Engineering, Town/Urban Planning and Project Management Services for High Tech Industrial, Residential and Commercial Development Projects.
With overwhelming and exciting projects in the pipeline, we are now looking for candidates with good all-rounded Design and Project Management capabilities and leadership skills, to be part of our team.
• Perform duties assigned by Directors.
• Responsible for the Design Management of large scale architectural and urban projects from Concept Design stage to Construction Stage.
• Operational control of Architectural projects, checking resources, and proposing design schedules in line with projects milestones.
• Make sure the client’s expectations are in line with the contractual requirements. Ensure the schedule as well as the scopes of work are appropriate.
• Manage clients and projects and report to Directors.
• Manage design teams to conduct high quality architectural design for assigned projects.
• Responsible for enhancing the quality of design.
• Participate in meetings as part of design coordination and to ensure deadlines and milestones are respected.
• Ensure Architecture practices and procedures meet standards established and expected by the Group.
• With assistance and through the Directors, establish strategic goals with design team.
• Assist the Directors in preparing design proposals, assigning project teams and participating in presentations and the whole design process from Concept Design to Construction Drawing within project timeframe.
• Coordinating all works for both internal teams and other construction professionals such as Architects, Engineers and Contractors during project permitting and construction stage.
• Review all projects to ensure that the Company’s philosophy and quality standards are being adhered to.
• Responsible for leading the design team of architects, designers and CAD technicians.
• Oversee team members’ daily task.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Minimum 5 -10 years’ experience.
• Good organization, leadership and management skills. Prior management or supervisory experience preferred.
• Ability to work independently as well as team work.
• Good design with detailing capabilities.
• Experience and understanding in Project Permitting, Project Management and Contract Administration.
• Honest, hardworking, independent and self-motivated.
• Required language (s): Vietnamese & English.
• Proficiency in drafting using AutoCAD.
• Other details of this position will be discussed at the interview.
• Social Insurance, Health Insurance.
• Professional Working Environment.
• Training and career development opportunities.
• Competitive remunerations.
• For further information, please visit www.byggroup.com