Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Work with a team of architects, engineers and others to develop all areas of project design to ensure the quality, budget, aesthetic, follow the requirement of end users;
• Support Head of Project, Head of Investment Department and oversea General Manager to prepare business proposal for submission to BOD & BOM.
• Coordinate with the consultants to prepare, review and complete any required design dossiers including but not limited to: Design brief; Planning & Master plan; Concept design; Basic design; Detailed design; Shop drawing etc following the regulations and standards of governing authorities;
• Communicate and work with company’s related departments and stakeholders to ensure the design meet the requirement of Management and end-users.
• Assist in reviewing & getting approvals for BOQ, materials and equipment from BoM, other stake holders;
• Participate/ Assist in the coordination with consultants, contractors/ suppliers and related manager (site manager) to propose solution to incurred matters on site related to design;
• Assist in necessary administrative procedures for permits and certificates, mainly including: Infrastructure connection approval, Fire-fighting approval, Environment protection approval, Planning 1/500, Basic design approval, Detail design approval, Construction permit, Building Completion Certificate;
Construction project management: within the assignment / authorization from Board of Management, and under the supervision of Project Manager and Project Director
• Support the Project Manager / Project Director in all areas of on-site construction management including planning, organizing, scheduling and supervising construction work or the Project.
• Coordinate with the Site Manager in construction project implementation which includes the cost management, quality of construction, construction schedule, budgeting, safety, and environment. Ensure all are in line with the approved design / specifications, approved project schedule/ plan & other codes and standards.
• Carry out necessary pre-construction work, costing, tendering, planning and organizing;
• Present at the site with a regular manner;
• Implementation of construction project until handover to the end users ( Operations & School)
• Train other members of the department;
Renovation management: within the authorized responsibility and under the supervision of Branch Manager to carry the renovation work for existing campus
• To work with contractors/ suppliers to finalize the renovation costing, implementation plans and schedule
• Conducting on-site supervision and observation of work during renovation process to monitor compliance with approved plans and designs and timelines
• Ensuring that the final fit-out and renovation works are completed satisfactorily in terms of quality, time and budget.
• Resolving all problems that occur while carrying out the renovation works/projects.
• Keep the Renovation records throughout the years
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• More than 5 year experience in either Design, Project management, Construction, Facility Management
• Required skills / knowledge in: project management, design, project investment procedure, construction legal, tendering, facility management, scheduling, quantity surveying
• Willing to travel for business trip
• Vietnamese only