What We Can Offer
• Continuously update, following up with the Design Work’s relevant Legal Requirements, Regulations, Standards…;
• Liaise with project managers, clients, sub-contractors, material suppliers to ensure the construction is in compliance with approved design and specifications, quality, quantity, progress, budget;
• Managing the design process with technical expertise;
• Report to the Company Director/ Chief Architect for work progress and outstanding issues for solutions;
• Other duties assigned by the Company Director/ Chief Architect.
• Graduated from Architecture University or relevant Universities;
• Having ability to use proficiently applications as following: Revit, Autocad, Illustrator & Photoshop etc.
• Good command of English, Chinese is an advantage;
• Having skill of sketch in order to transfer information to relevant sections to execute the works at a fastest time;
• Having ability to manage time and fulfill the assigned works exactly to meet the required deadline strictly;
• Having Architect Profession Practicing Certificate is compulsory.
Salary Range: Negotiation