What We Can Offer
- Develop concept design, schematic design and documents for tender and construction for big & small scale projects.
- Manage the Revit model and Drawing set and Drawing system.
- Develop and implement procedures for the project team
- Support the principal architect to coordinate with engineers
- Support the principal architect to upload documents on an EDMS system or other system if needed.
- Prepare meeting agendas and meeting minutes and documents for meetings in both English and Vietnamese.
- Attend meetings and presentation in both English and Vietnamese
- Actively check that the project(s) follow the requirements from the client and meet the VN codes
- Contact and meet suppliers
- Prepare the material and other schedules,
- Prepare of the specification
- Architect qualification.
- Min 8 years of experience.
- Experience with high-rise building and hospitality projects are prevail.
- Experience with preparing of specifications
- Experience with interior fit-out projects is a plus
- Experience working with European projects is an advantage
- Experience in rendering for construction process description, architectural presentation and interior design.
***Abilities, characters and other skills
- Advanced knowledge of Auto Cad and Revit Architecture, presentation software skill.
- You are ready to work under pressure.
- You are adaptable to new working procedures according to our clients’ wishes.
- You are willing to contribute in our company for a long term.
- Communication Skills: the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in many mediums: by email, verbally, with lists and phone messages, on the phone in both English and Vietnamese. Communication also includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback
- Technical Competency: Knowledge of construction materials and building systems
- Work Ethic: Be at work on time, do what you were hired to do, meet targets and deadlines and work to the best of your ability.
- Flexibility: need to react quickly to changing and adapt as required.
- Determination and Persistence: you will receive challenging goals but generally they are achievable. The key is to be able to work hard and keep moving forward when you encounter obstacles.
- Able to work independent and also in a team setting
- Ability to Work in Harmony with Co-Workers: can get along with colleagues and can work with others effectively in different circumstances.
- Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills: interest in learning, and a willingness to pass it on to others, become invaluable.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Companies are looking for people who are motivated to take on challenges with minimal direction. Employees should see when something needs to be done and react accordingly.
- Loyalty: Can be trustable to work professionally to meet the employer’s best interests.