Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
ABB’s Power Grid division delivers products, systems, services and software solutions. The products mainly include high voltage products, transformers, grid system and grid automation. The major customers are power value chain serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure.
In line with ABB Group next level strategy, ABB is expanding ABB Vietnam transformer factories to become one of key manufacturing facilities in the region. ABB Vietnam transformer factories are not only responsible for domestic market, but also large exported markets from Australia, New Zealand in the East to Japan, Korea in North Asia to sub-Sahara countries in the West. To serve rapid growth, ABB Vietnam is seeking Senior Area Sales Manager who will be responsible for transformer sales and marketing activities including market analysis, pre sales, bidding and customer relationship management. Based in Hanoi, your key areas of responsibility will include, but not limited to:
• Manage and update market intelligence from Power Grid local sales organization and other sales organizations in assigned markets.
• Provide feedback to local sales team, Product management, R&D and technical department on new market influence.
• Coordinate with local sales organizations to conduct marketing activities such as conferences, seminars, and assure correct and updated marketing/product information to customers.
• Promote and sell transformers made by ABB Vietnam in line with the business unit and divisional strategies.
• Collect and analyze customer and market data to develop the offers including best suitable technical and commercial solutions for specific customers as well as to develop sales and marketing strategies and opportunities for assigned markets
• Cooperate with project manager to assist in communication, negotiations, and customer meetings during project execution.
• Follow up with Local sales organizations on customer satisfaction of ABB Vietnam transformers to develop better solution in future opportunities.