Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Within these broad categories, in Vietnam, we work with multinational and Vietnamese corporations in all sectors who are and plan to transform their organizations by way of:
• Planning and preparing the workforce to align with the company’s business strategy
• Improving design and organization capability development
• Developing talent/human capital strategies, including identifying and retaining top talent
• Creating effective performance management program/ system
• Reviewing and enhancing HR processes and programs
• Developing a holistic change management to instill and sustain the aspired behavior
• Takes direction and works under the supervision of the leadership team on the execution of KPMG People and Change consulting engagements including but not limited to organization design & development, talent management, optimizing the human resources function, workforce optimization and behavioral change management.
• Provides input and contributes to the planning and delivery of engagements, including contributing to decisions on work plans, timelines, project management, resource allocation
• Assist leadership team in building and maintaining business relationship with current and potential clients.
• Assumes responsibility on engagements below management and supervises less experienced team members on the engagements.
• Continuously keep up to date with thought leadership and develop technical competence in relevant areas
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Human Capital Management or related fields or a Master degree will be a plus.
• Strong industry knowledge in real estate, banking, services and manufacturing.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Behavior:
• 2-5 years relevant experience with good business accumen
• A team player who is proactive, possess curiosity and client services-oriented mindset
• Good experience working with senior management in project/scope management, reporting on project status, issue escalation and risk management
• Strong capability in working and managing multiple stakeholders (e.g. cross-culture) in large and complex projects
• Have passion in solving people relate issues
• Strong communication (written, verbal) and presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with “can-do” attitude with fast learning ability
• Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project skills
• Ability to travel as required