Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
KPMG’s Financial Service Consulting is looking to recruit a candidate with strong knowledge and firm experience in Enterprise Risk Management/Integrated Risk Management to join our dynamic team, to provide world class consulting services to our clients.
1, Manage Risk management transformation-related consulting projects with FS Clients:
- Quality management: Working with Engagement leaders, subject matter experts and project team to deliver high quality outcome to Clients
- Time management: Coordinate with Client to ensure project is on track
- Cost management: Managing the resource allocation in the project for effective and efficient project delivery
2, Assist in Business development: supporting Partners/ Directors in Business development; pro-actively managing client relationships, respond to client queries in an effective and timely manner
3, Address any knowledge gaps through learning and adaptation as appropriate
4, Contribute to continuous team improvement
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Sound experience in Risk management in Banking industry: At least 05 years for Manager/Assistant Manager level and 03 years for Senior Consultant level.
- Strong understanding of banking operations, familiar with banking products, services
- Experience in managing complex engagements/ projects
- Good understanding of risk management including Basel, SBV regulation, leading practices, integrated/bank-wide risk management such as CAR, ICAAP, Stress testing, RAROC, RoRWA. Having sound knowledge and experience in Risk management reporting.
- Graduated with relevant major in Banking/Finance/Economics, and other relevant majors
- Professional qualification is a plus
- Good command of business English
Skills & other requirements:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skill, communication skill
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivated and team player
- Enthusiastic, demonstrate “can do” attitude with an ability to learn quickly