Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Cost control, monitor to ensure that the actual spending on meet standard cost.
- Optimize standard costs, analyse deviations timely.
- To train and coach the team members to carry out their tasks smoothly.
- Closely work with Operations team to drive efficiency and together with Operations Excellence team to take lead in validating and consolidating saving initiatives.
- Improve efficiency and quality of service. Actively look for ways to improve upon and optimize existing procedures, systems, and processes.
- Collect feedback from customers and support the team in implementing improvements.
- Details to be discussed at the interview.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Information savviness: IT proficiency (Word/Excel/PPT/Office365).
- Effective relationship management (with internal staff and external customers).
- Proven previous experience in team management is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skill - spoken and written English.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Organized, and able to work under pressure.
- To be responsibility for work.
- Problem solving skills.
- Competitive salary
- Paid leave and refreshing holiday: 19-26 days per year.
- Benefits and incentives following Labor Code and Social Insurance Laws
- Work in an active and professional environment