What We Can Offer
• Explore more methods and a variety of media types to leverage the communication of the campaign’s objectives.
• Partnering with the content team to visualize the idea
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for marketing communication with printed and digital materials.
• Thorough understanding user centred design and how different digital channels present different challenges and opportunities for each asset
• Responsible for defining the design guideline and specifications to ensure consistency across all communication materials.
• Responsible for the alignment of designs according to the brand image, brand position, design criteria, corporate guidelines as well campaign key visuals.
• Responsible for the briefing of design guideline, mood and tone according to the brand image, brand position to the agency and production house.
• Responsible for the supervising and quality check of not only the assets provide by third party but also internals assets.
• 2 year of art direction or 4+ years working experience for Design Studio and/or Advertising Agency.
• Proficient and fluent in the use of Adobe Creative Cloud suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro).
• Be creative, have a good sense of colors and dimensions.
• Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed. Active Listening. Helpful, result-oriented, responsible, and integrity.
• Ability to pay attention to detail and can work under tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
• Focused creative thinking while multitasking on several assignments and overlapping deadlines.
• Ability to work under pressure (respect deadline). Eager to learn, catch up new trends - Time management and task handling skills.
• Working experience with production house or TVC production.
• Knowledgeable in photography and video shooting.