Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Do you have the vision to see through problems? Then join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
We’re looking Senior Associate with bold ambition and potential to grow with us, who learn from the best, surround themselves with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers, so that we will together build a better working world.
As one of our business consultants, you’ll help our variety of clients across all industries and markets to bridge the gap between who they are today and who they need to be in years to come. We will also define, design and deliver the steps that will get them there. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge.
Senior Associate in Business Transformation – Business Consulting Services (For Non-Financial Service Organization) – Hanoi Office
Your key responsibilities
• Working together with local/regional teams to supervise, implement and deliver solutions for our clients
• Working in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people across the region
• Delivering large-scale, complex business transformation projects
• Assistance to the Project Manager in delivering proposals and projects
• Building relationships with external clients and internal peers
• Working in a collaborative team analysing client issues and developing solutions
• Prioritizing objectives and contributing to project planning and status reporting
• Anticipating and identifying risks and raising issues with senior members of the team
• Working in multi-disciplinary teams in the delivery of high-quality services, consistently and with proven global methodologies and tools
• Support the development, growth and maintenance of key client accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
• Tactical and process-oriented problem solving
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Management (or equivalent) discipline
• Strong analytics, computer skills and knowledge of Excel is required
• Strong communication, presentation and PowerPoint skills
• 3+ years of professional experience in business consulting
• Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
• Ability to develop, present new ideas and conceptualise new approaches and solutions
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Master of Business Administration
• Experience working for a top tier Consulting firm, Big Four or Industry experience with a strong focus on business improvement
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. As effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer. Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.