What We Can Offer
1. Lead technical works for hydro- hydraulic modelling to ensure that enCity’s water-related projects are planned and implemented effectively in Vietnam and other target countries
a. Design survey and supervise data collection activities, simulation, analyse, and interpret survey results in, and not limited to watershed water management, flood management, river management, salinity intrusion, river bank erosion.
b. Write planning report related to water resources engineering
2. Collaborate with other technical managers to develop concept notes and proposals in general and those related to water resources management.
3. Maintain regular communications with enCity staff as appropriate on work status, progress, and concerns
4. Provide input and support to enCity’s Research-Development activities (learning, analysis and synthesis of methods, tools and outcomes)
5. Communicate any conflict or challenges which may arise in the progress of a project to the Project Coordinators and Board of Directors
6. Writing policy briefs and work-related reports
7. Perform other jobs as required
- Master degree or higher in water resources engineering, environmental engineering or relevant fields and highly experienced in water modelling, such as:
- Outstanding ability in watershed water management modelling (HEC-RAS, SWAT, MODFLOW, MIKE-BASIN…)
- Outstanding ability in tidal river modelling (1D, 2D)
- Outstanding ability in urban water management modelling (SWMM, MIKE-URBAN,…)
- Your advantages can be: programming skill, experience in water resources planning project, GIS skill, high performance computing, research and publication experience.