What We Can Offer
The Vietnam Assurance practice plans to significantly grow its Risk Assurance business.
A career within Risk Assurance Services (Business Solutions) will provide you with the opportunity to provide a broad range of services. It will enable you to assist a variety of clients from small, fast-growing clients to large entities, many of whom are well-known brands with broad international reach. You will help such clients to optimize control and risk management activities, organizational and sustainability strategies, and other policies and procedures. You will conduct transaction testing, perform readiness assessments, and leverage various technical Information Technology controls (e.g. databases, operating systems, data warehouses, and reporting tools) in order to help our clients achieve optimal operational efficiency.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this level include but are not limited to:
- Work with Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers in managing relationships and work
streams on our clients;
- Identifying and addressing client needs including leading client discussions and meetings;
- Maintaining client relationships;
- Conducting and reviewing detailed fieldwork - understand, evaluate and test the design and
operating effectiveness of accounting and internal control systems, offering recommendations for
any weaknesses noted to help improve our clients;
- Delegating appropriate work to junior members of staff and review their work in a structured format
including, on-the-job training and coaching to junior members of our team; and
- Proactively contributing to the growth of our practice, reporting to Partners, Directors, Senior
Managers and Managers on business development including pitching for new work, bringing new
insights and value to our clients, account management, solution development, team development
and other new departmental initiatives.
- Degree from a recognised institution of higher learning preferably in Accounting, Computer Science
of business administration;
- Project management;
- Minimum 2 years experience with exposure to external/ internal audit and/or risk management,
- Experience in managing junior colleagues and an interest in developing others.
- Experience in working in complex environments with large organisations.