Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Advising clients (mostly international clients) on whole process of investment from advisory, preparation, development and implementation of investment projects;
• Advising clients on all aspects of corporate compliance and regulatory related to business and operation;
• Supporting clients in all kinds of transactions and contracts including advisory, preparation and/or review of contractual documents, negotiation, implementation and completion of transactions; and
• Providing problems solutions for clients, representing clients in dispute (mostly commercial disputes) resolution, (arbitration, court procedures and out-of-court settlement).
• Working in a professional environment of a leading law firm;
• Competitive income equivalent to qualification and experience;
• Bonus and incentive depending on performance and contribution; and
• A clear career path with open opportunity.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Having a Bachelor of Law Degree (LL.B) or higher;
• Having a Lawyer Practicing License (not compulsory but beneficial);
• Excellent command of spoken and written Vietnamese and English;
• Proficiency in computer and MS Office;
• Having over 4 years of working experience for an international or prestigious commercial law firms;
• Having broad knowledge of different legal practice areas;
• Having strong presentation and negotiating skills;
• Having good management skills;
• Being able to work independently, team working and under pressure and tight deadlines;
• Strong commitment to integrity and professionalism, and passion for excellence.
* Required documents:
• Application letter & CV in English;
• ID card and relevant qualifications;
• 01 photo (4cmx6cm).