Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
ACSV Legal has one of the premier Corporate / M&A practices in Vietnam and its approach is to understand the legal, commercial, and political dynamics of every matter. ACSV Legal has advised on various high-profile complex cross-border M&A transactions which have been made possible by strategic and pre-emptive pre-deal restructuring. We advise on all types of commercial agreements and review contracts from both Vietnamese and foreign law perspectives. ACSV Legal has experience in advising clients on strategic investments, divestments, debt and security transactions, design and review of loan contracts, as well as capital contributions. We have extensive experience in private equity transactions with a focus on a strong commercial approach. This gives us a comprehensive understanding of the hurdles our clients may face.
Our Clients are comprised of both SEA businesses comprising rapid growth in Vietnam and foreign firms seeking to acquire or otherwise form businesses in Vietnam. They come from many sectors and industries including manufacturing, F&B, hospitality and leisure, education, pharma, health, beauty & fitness, IT, apparel and fashion, retail, and PR.
Our experienced team provides creative commercial and legal advice of the highest international standards provided within a Vietnamese context against a global perspective backdrop. Our core values include a commitment to our clients, integrity, diligence, and the best service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing legal advice to local and foreign clients on all aspects of Vietnamese law;
- Taking ownership of the entire matter lifecycle and managing their matters independently, including supervising and managing projects, and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality client work;
- Developing and managing client relations as well as winning client work;
- Be responsible for business development activities and targets;
- Led and managed junior lawyers in the team, including coaching and mentoring, providing regular feedback to more junior team members;
- Building a book of business, including being accountable for their own practice’s profit and loss (P&L) and managing matter profitability;
- Contributing to the firm’s knowledge development and training initiatives;
- Providing timely progress reports and issue escalation to Firm Management; and
- Leading and championing Firm brand values.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Be qualified as a Vietnamese lawyer;
- Have at least eight years PQE;
- Have an excellent grasp of Vietnamese law and its practical application, including expertise in licensing, drafting general corporate and commercial contracts, joint venture agreements, employment contracts, and mergers & acquisitions matters; and
- Demonstrate strong personal and professional interpersonal skills and leadership values.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following attributes and competencies:
- Strong academic record;
- Highly effective communicator (both orally and in writing in English and Vietnamese);
- Excellent drafting skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Corporate experience involving cross-border transactions;
- Strong technical, client relation, and commercial skills appropriate for the level of experience;
- Able to work independently, but also able to work as part of a bigger team and supervise more junior lawyers;
- Able to take on a high degree of responsibility and manage a challenging workload;
- Commitment to providing excellent client service;
- Proactive involvement in firm business development and knowledge management initiatives;
- Work in an organized and methodical manner; and
- Self-motivated, with a positive can-do attitude.