Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Deloitte Financial Advisory provides end-to-end financial advisory solutions to help unlock and preserve value in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), restructuring, investigations, and disputes. In Vietnam, our principal offerings consist of Corporate Finance Advisory (“CFA”), M&A Transaction Services (“M&A TS”), Valuation & Modeling Services (“VM”), and Forensic Services. The Vietnam team is operating as an integral part of our wider networks in Asia Pacific and across the globe under our “As-One” model.
We are currently seeking a qualified professional to join our M&A team at the Senior Consultant level:
• Work in collaborative team performing research and analysis for a variety of projects.
• Contribute to presentation materials for client engagements.
• Prioritize your objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting.
• Leverage on your education and experience to develop your understanding of our clients’ business.
• Assist in analyzing financial data, reviewing accounting records, researching comparable companies and developing financial models.
• Assist senior members of the team to increase the profile of the team externally and internally.
• Build and manage relationships with peers within other practice areas of Deloitte.
• Use available knowledge networks to extract relevant information for projects.
• Contribute qualifications, deliverables from projects to global knowledge database.
• Support documentation and sharing of lessons learned from each project.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials and business focus.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualized new approaches and solutions.
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
• As many as possible of the following qualities would be desirable, with the aptitude to develop the ones you do not already possess: CPA, CFA, CF, MBA or other equivalent designation (completed or in progress)
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.