Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. Profiling firm & services - Expand audience reach and encourage audience engagement
- Social media i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube: Ability to synthesise and post messages, run effective campaigns to deliver the firm’s point of view externally, implement agreed digital marketing activities to drive brand presence, use data-driven insights to ensure relevant content is profiled consistently.
- Website: Use website data analysis to help improve user experience; recommend content improvements that meet changing business needs, work with web administrator to come up with ways to drive traffic.
- Search engine optimisation (SEO): Come up with an overall digital marketing strategy with a focus on ways to increase SEO for the firm and executive agreed initiatives
Market positioning - Strengthen existing relationships or help build new ones through:
- Event management (face to face and/or virtual events): Work with relevant teams to organise, coordinate and execute seminars, workshops or events etc.
- Strategic partnerships/sponsorships: Identify and evaluate relationship-building opportunities with external organisations or associations, recommend go-no go on sponsorship packages.
Ad-hoc projects - Provide support to wider BDM&C team on such as:
- Project management: Be the team’s point of contact to help drive assigned key firm’s initiatives (eg. Be part of discussion with relevant leaders, work with wider team to come up with marketing strategy, ensure agreed outcomes are achieved, timely progress reporting etc).
- Administrative reporting: Provide analysis support on different global, regional or local firm reporting requests (eg. Network Standards, Global dashboard etc)
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Background: Business degree majoring in Marketing, Economics and other relevant degrees.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience in a digital marketing role with a focus on B2B.
High affinity to social media and any technology developments in the marketing & communication field
Able to suggest well-reasoned independent recommendations and ideas
Able to effectively coordinate competing priorities
Strong writing and analytical skills. Must be fluent in spoken and written business English
Hands-on experience with B2B digital content marketing (webinars, email marketing automation, blogs and more);
Proficient in Photoshop/Illustrator skills, PowerPoint and Excel
Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships
Strong organisational skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
PERSONALITY PLUS: Friendly, energetic and loves to help other people