Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Lead, monitor, check and evaluate current activities at outlets based on the contract agreement b/w Sabeco and the outlet owner.
- Checking commercial activities reports and records are accurate and reliable. Address the errors, propose the prevention, correction plan
- Evaluate and analysis the actual result vs the target to 10 trading cos and propose improvement action plan
- Analyze the retail audit report for 10 trading cos by monthly and give the red flag to aware the positive
and negative trend.
- Analyze sales data, competitors, market shares and sales target.
- Analyze the sales effectiveness tracking by trading cos (sell in – sell out).
- Analyze distribution, coverage of ON/OFF retails outlets by each segment channel.
- Lead and train the trading cos to well understand OIA/OIP management process.
- Support sales admin activities and Other task assigned by Sales Admin and Operation Manager
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG industry as a role of Sales Admin Executive in charge of sales incentives.
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office. Excellent at Excel is a must.
- Analysis skill is a must required. Pro-activeness and hard working
- Experience in prioritizing, organizing, following up work, multi-tasking with strong sense of urgency
- Sensitivity with confidential information
- Good at logical and critical thinking, detail and result oriented
- Good at written and verbal communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Willingness to learn and take on projects
- Able to handle problems and work under strict deadlines
- Able to use office Microsoft office and/ or familiar with FMCG sales soft-wares
- High accuracy level on data generating reports
- Understanding of outlet performance metrics, Sabeco selling system from distributors to outlets, selling system route to market.
- Being able start work immediately is an advantage