What We Can Offer
KPMG is a global network of independent member firms offering Audit, Tax, Legal, Advisory and Consulting services. The firms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
KPMG is one of the largest professional firms in Vietnam, with offices in Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi and Danang. Established in 1994, we have more than 25 years of experience with more than 1,700 professionals and 47 partners in Vietnam and Cambodia.
We lead with a commitment to quality and consistency across our global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate. In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, we inspire confidence and empower change in all we do.
The successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing audit teams servicing local and multinational clients and monitoring the completion of audit assignments, including reporting to our clients’ board of management:
• Your job scope will include planning and organizing audit assignments, conducting reviews on the systems of accounting and internal controls, finalization of statutory and group financial statements and reviewing audit reports, management letters, consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computations and overseas reporting packages.
• You will lead teams of assistant auditors and execute efficient client audits with high quality deliverables. Your clients will range from a variety of different specializations throughout the country and region.
• You will work closely with Managers, Directors and Partners.
• A university degree in accounting or related field, and holds professional qualifications such as ACCA, CA or CPA would be advantageous.
• At least 2 years audit experience working in an international professional services firm or large corporate environment.
• Good computer literacy.
• Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and formidable leadership qualities.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• An excellent command of written and spoken English;
• Willingness to travel as business demands.