Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Reporting to the Director, Internal Audit, and based in Vietnam, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting the Internal Audit Director in the execution of audit engagements and projects associated with the audit portfolio for Agency Distribution Channels, Bancassurance, Corporate Solutions, NB, Underwriting, Claims, Customer Services, Premium Collection, Policy Administration, Finance, HR functions, Distribution Compliance, Investment, Treasury Management, Procurement, Property Management, Actuarial Valuation, Product Pricing, Compliance (Regulatory Compliance, AML, ABAC…) and Other Functions, if being required.
• The role includes significant client interaction in order to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and the efficiency of operations.
• The incumbent will be responsible for identifying issues and providing audit recommendations, participate in the writing of audit reports, as well as facilitating client meetings.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES (90%)
Support the IA Director to carry out the audit work (planning, executing and reporting) as required
• Execute testing of key controls and support the documentation of working papers for business understanding, business processes, business objectives/ performance / metrics, key controls, and test strategy to ensure meeting audit objectives,
• Support the assessment of key control design
• Report on results of key controls testing and propose recommendations to close any identified gaps
• Identify opportunities to automate testing using toolsets deployed internally (CAAT and analytical tools) or through the assessment of other monitoring/analytic tools available within the Information technology department.
• Stay up to date on current best practices in risk management and control assessment
• Manage multiple simultaneous audit projects within assigned time and budget
• Appropriately escalate project delays and issues to the IA Director/ AVP
ADDITIONAL ACCOUNTABILITIES (10%)
• Active development of key required skillsets
• Ad-hoc activities to support D/AVP/ VP
• Contribute to IA process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness
• Assist audit director for following up audit findings to ensure effective resolution
• Self-update life insurance industry trend and regulatory requirements
• Maintain effective internal communication through the ongoing acquiring and sharing of information related to industry thought leadership and best practices
• Manage relationships with internal clients (i.e. auditees) at the working level
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Professional designation (CPA, CIA, ACCA, CFA) with Risk Management knowledge/experience, Life Insurance industry designations (ACS, AIAA, FLMI) and Laws background preferred.
• University degree with minimum of 3-4 years experience in Internal Audit, Compliance or similar technical area required.
SKILL & KNOWLEDGE:
• Solid technical audit skills
• Ability to understand business processes and identify significant business risks and controls
• Proactive self starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities