Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The role of an auditor is to conduct social compliance audits of factories to assess compliance with local labor and workplace safety and environmental laws, international human rights standards, and/or the client’s supplier code of conduct. Additionally, the auditor is expected to write comprehensive evaluation reports in English for each audit conducted in an accurate, detailed and timely manner. Travel is essential for this position and will depend on the needs of our clients.
- Execute accurate, objective and high quality social compliance audits by following all requirements indicated in the client specific procedures, auditor training and management directives.
- Represent the company with integrity, professionalism and skill when conducting social compliance audits.
- Prioritize, plan and organize work efficiently to deliver first rate audit services and end products such as audit recaps, reports and other client specific reporting tools.
- When working in an audit team, provide support, communication and training as needed to your partner(s).
- Learn and understand: local labor, wage and safety laws; labor contracts; client codes of conduct; and international human rights standards.
- Be prepared to travel and plan trips with short notice according to company policy and requirements
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- MUST be an APSCA-RA status and in good standing
- BSCI or RBA or IETP certified is an added advantage
- Experienced with Social Compliance auditing
- Willingness and flexibility to travel to audit location even on weekends (up to 75% of the time).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent oral communication skills; capable of addressing high executive audiences and conduct opening and closing conferences in front of multiple people.
- Comfortable with confrontation, diplomatic, easy to talk to, friendly demeanor.
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable – Able to maintain high ethical standards. Ability to remain, objective and professional in challenging situations.