Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Work with multiple teams in order to develop core foundation for automation tools that suits their needs.
• Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
• Design, develop and execute performance tests.
• Identify, record, document and track bugs.
• Track quality assurance metrics.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
• Strong unit test and debugging skills.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Knowledge in HTTP and databases.
• Strong English writing and verbal skills (Upper Intermediate is minimum).
***Your future benefits will be:
• Class "A” office in the center of Saigon (the biggest city in Vietnam).
• Official employment and relocation coverage.
• Medical insurance from the first day.
• Comfortable working hours in the office.
• Caring and respectful HR team.
• Free English language classes.
• Powerful workstations and various software licenses (Mac / Winbook + HD displays to your liking).
• Daily snacks, bi-weekly fruits and a weekly chill-out on Friday and of course high quality arabica coffee.
• Personal development system for both specialists and managers.
• Experienced managers (used-to-be developers).
• Choice of hackathons, meetups and other entertainment activities.
• Opportunity to become public speakers in technology and take part in industry conferences – for top performers.
• Exciting international business travels.
• No dress code.