What We Can Offer
• Design and execute test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures for testing on software applications based on business requirements and technical specifications.
• Identify software failures to flag and diagnose defects and maintain a database of software defects.
• Use historical analysis of test results to identify problem and improvement areas.
• Conduct Functionality Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to ensure they meet business requirements through performing end to end business scenario tests.
• Conduct Regression Testing on new applications and existing software enhancements to identify any possible impacts caused by changes.
• Assist in preparing and delivering reports on progress of testing services for squad and tribe leads.
B. Test Documentation
• Record, document and compare test results to expected results.
• Lead the documentation of test results for the debugging and modification of software.
• Review testing procedures developed by Testers for business user acceptance testing (UAT) and lead the training on program usage with business users.
• 2-5 years of relevant experience working in software development projects
• Experience in defining test cases from functional requirements and in cross browser / environment testing
• Experience in programming in at least four languages (Java, C++, SQL, Selenium, Objective C, Swift)
• Experience using tools and processes used in web software testing
• Experience working on web standards and technologies including accessibility compliance
• Experience in Agile Software Development with a strong understanding of Agile principles, practices and Scrum methodologies.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or information technology
• Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
• Ownership mindset with a focus on getting things fixed, not simply discovered
• A self-starter who thrives in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial thinking and innovation
• Believes in the non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team